At the start of the pandemic in March 2020, access to many products and food items were hard to come by - even more so for many families in our community.
Caboose saw a need to give access to fresh quality food to local food insecure families. Since March of 2020, Caboose has donated 1613 grocery packs and continues to donate ~17 per week. Our grocery donations have reached INOVA Cares, Fairfax County Schools, and Food for Others! Groceries include produce, milk, eggs, and chicken or ground beef.
We are not through this yet, families in our community still need our support. Any contributions are appreciated to help fund this project.
Caboose was recently honored with the Carole Wolfand Community Service Award by the Town of Vienna for this project.
Dining for Dollars
At Caboose we currently offer dining for dollars nights at either location Sunday – Wednesday evenings. 10% of beer proceeds will be donated back to your organization!
*Excludes holidays. Limit one dining for dollars event and donation per year per organization.
Community is at the core of Caboose’s values. If you are hosting an auction or your non-profit is in need of donations, drop us a line and we can see how we can help!
- Suicide Prevention Awareness Month (September) – Vienna VA Lager
- Black History Month (February) – Black is Beautiful Schwarzbier
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October) – Think Pink Sour
- Women’s History Month (March) – Empowered IPA
- Rustic Love DIPA – Rustic Love Vienna, Raising Money for Local Food Insecure Families
- Bundle Up - Brewed for Craft Breweries & Restaurants Facing Unprecedented Challenges in Winter of 2020-2021